Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the health services program
- Utilize appropriate technology in health care delivery and management.
- Interact with persons from diverse backgrounds in a culturally competent manner.
- Manage human and fiscal resources in a cost-effective manner to ensure quality health care.
- Practice within ethical and legal boundaries in the health care setting.
- Integrate current evidence-based practices within a health care setting.
- Communicate effectively with interprofessional team members, patients, and patient families.
- Provide leadership in interprofessional education and practice to improve patient safety and health care quality.
- Develop practical applications of individual, community, and public health.